Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last Night's Supper-May 15th, 2007

Another truly amazing dinner in keeping the hot streak alive. My wife and I dined at McCormick and Schmick's in Kansas City last night. I had the Massachusett's Bay Sea Scallops over three cheese and garlic cream risotto accompanied with a Beauzeaux and a Pinot Grigio...AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!! But, it didn't stop there. After dinner we strolled around the Plaza while I smoked a Fuente Fuente Opus X until we stumbled upon the M&S Grill (owned by the same parent company of McCormick and Schmick's). A glass of Tawny Port, a Mangojito and a Key Lime Martini (for my wife) finished the night...truly, a memorable evening in Kansas City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELP!!!! IM STARVING!!! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A DINNER BLOG UPDATE IN OVER A WEEK NOW!!!!