Saturday, June 2, 2007

I AM BACK!!!!!!

To all my loyal fans and those few others who are looking to expand their appreciation of that which is good, my meal diary continues. So, where better would it be to start back in than to start with what I enjoy most, chicken wings.

Last night for dinner I had chicken wings and a Buffalo Chicken Salad (Erin and I couldn't decide between wings/salad; wings/pizza; pizza/salad; pizza/wings...there are tough decisions in life, I know. Anyway, my sister and her husband are in town from San Diego and we did the family dinner thing at a local restaurant called Malones. I'll be nice and say their food sucked, b/c it was worse than that last night. Wings were not crispy, they were fatty, cold, sauce was a 3 out of 10. The salad was fine, but, iceberg lettuce, fried chicken doused in wing sauce, bleu cheese dressing, an shredded cheddar is hard to screw up.

The good news is I am back and look forward to many shared experiences with you of life's simplest pleasure, dinner. Please tell me what you had for dinner last night and share this site with your friends and family, and lets build this into the largest community on the web. Watch out Youtube.com, here we come.

No comments: