Sunday, June 10, 2007

Little Hills WInery

Perhaps not the best wine in the world (okay, definitely not the best wine in the world) is served at The Little Hills Winery in St. Charles, MO. This place is a REMARKABLE place to eat, drink some wine, smoke a cigar and spend time with friends and family.

Last night for dinner Erin and I split a Brie Cheese Plate and Chicken Nachos. We also had a bottle of Traminette. We have been going here for years despite horrific service because their food is better than average and it really is one of the best places to hang out on one of the many enjoyable summer evenings in St. Charles. Last night the company was great, the food was great and the service was decent. A great night indeed.

Later in the night after many more drinks and a Perdomo La Tradicion at Sasha's Wine Bar I had leftover Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta from The Cheesecake Factory (see Saturday's post).

1 comment:

Smokeye said...

There were two parts to my supper last night. First, I had two hard tacos from Taco Bell, baja sauce on the side. A couple hours later, I had a simple vegetarian bean soup I made the night before. This contained black and pinto beans, tofu, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and a vegetable stock base. I added salt and cumin. Not bad, not excellent, very cheap.